Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chillin'

A great weekend was had. I left the house early yesterday morning after a pretty decent sleep and made my way on the GNER to Newcastle. I arrived in South Shields by mid-morning and sat back with my mate in his flat, and caught up over a strong Bloody Mary and some tunes.

We went to a couple of bars in the town and down by the coast during the day, but it wasn't a heavy session. It was a late one though, but it was just good to relax and talk, take in the slower pace and enjoy my bro's company.

Slick was always in the back of my mind, but not as much as it has been over the past coupe of months. There were delays coming back on the train, which didn't amuse me, and when I got back the tiredeness caught up with me and I thought I wasn't going to get anything written as planned.

I fought through it though and managed to write into the next chapter - not as much as planned, but enough to get back into the flow and enough to keep me on track for 70k.

NaNo words today: 692

NaNoWriMo Progress

Colin 6:54 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment