Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Procrastination Or Quality Time?

Inspiration struck me during the night. It came to me in a dream; the best location for Jackie to have this meeting and advance to Edinburgh. It was about 5am and I was woken by Gail returning from the wedding. By the time I got to my notepad it was gone; lost from my mind forever.

The day proved to be fruitless on the writing front. I could not summon the will to write and caught myself in a downward spiral. I keep telling myself to write anything but I was empty; devoid of inspiration. I still can't find my photo album and am becoming quite concerned.

I spent the day with Laura, watching DVD’s, drawing things and colouring in; the usual stuff, but I drew the line at playing with her Barbie bust you can put make-up on and do its hair.

Here is one of the pictures she drew. Note the word ‘Boys’ on my t-shirt.



So the day may have been a writing loss, but I still had fun.
Colin 11:11 pm

2 Comments:

And my legs!
You've fair lost the weight going by Laura's picture.
Well done! (or did she just not have enough ink?!).
Cheers,
Bob.

Add a comment