Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hangovers, and How The Little Chef Can Help

Woke up with sore head and a hangover, naturally. Decided to drive backup with Mikey to Glasgow to avoid the hassle on the trains and get the express train home from there. Too tired to do any work of any kind except eat some dinner in a Little Chef half way between Newcastle and Carlisle. An Olympic Breakfast (the works) with Coke followed by Pancakes and Maple Syrup. Lovely, and just the thing for a hangover.

I checked my e-mail later in the evening and was delighted to discover that Kelli, the Ed of KIC, must have received my contract because Hunting Jack is now ready for purchase on the Keep It Coming website. It looks great and I am delighted to be on board.

Click here to read a free issue:





I still have not heard from the photographer so that idea is now officially binned. I cannot wait any longer.
Colin 1:59 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment