Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Friday, September 24, 2004

Success With The PC

I finally managed to get my PC at home back online. I wired up the power supply I bought yesterday and turned it on – it worked! Much to my astonishment it was easier than I had reckoned, and far cheaper than paying someone to do it.

I’m still waiting on a photographer to get back to me about use of one if his images for the Hunting Jack front cover. If he doesn’t get back by the end of the weekend I shall create my own. I have an idea anyway, train lines and a blurred figure.

I have heard not a jot of any of my submissions that are still out there. September is nearly over so it looks as though the Bridport Competition was not to be, as I have heard nothing. The story I sent in was Heart of a Child so I will submit it to publications now that I am free to do so.
Colin 11:53 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment