Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Frustration Galore

I had to take an unexpected holiday today - the wean wasn't well enough to go to school. At first I rubbed my hands with glee, as I saw it as an opportunity to get some serious writing done.

I don't know why, but I could not concentrate. I tried to get around the absence in facts that I have e-mailed the Ambulance Service about and tried to get through the the next stage. Not to be. I managed a grand total of 558 words, though I did edit and finish off issue 15 as well.

I still haven't managed to get my home PC sorted out. It is still in bits although I have laid my hands on a new internal power supply unit. Only problem is fitting the damn thing - there's about a hundred cables to be connected and no instructions.

A disappointing day really, and I grew very tired towards the evening, ending up going to bed quite early. I am very wary of catching the chesty cough Laura has because I have a trip away this weekend to Newcastle with the lads and would be gutted if I missed it.

Some days, it just doesn't flow.
Colin 11:58 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment