Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Strangling The Creative Juices

I know I shouldn't complain, having surfed the wave of good fortune for so long now, it was bound to happen. I got pulled up by the boss today, nice guy, polite and very regretful about everything. He recieved a report showing my internet usage was "excessively high" last week. 21 hours to be exact. I apologised, and got back to work, putting the blame on the fact I had forgotten to log off (partially true). He said he wasn't bothered, but he was duty bound to tell me in case it came back to me in the future. And so I will restrict my logging on periods till lunchtimes in the future. It's ironic too because we were partially responsible for putting the damn system that logs all this stuff into place!

Wrote to a bloke who contact my Madness site about an unrelated matter. His e-mail address is at the East Midlands Ambuland Service and what with Jackie being up-ended into hospital by myself, I wanted to get the facts right on his condition and what could happen to him. So I sent him an email.

Issues 13 and 14 of Hunting Jack sent off to KIC during the afternoon. Just as well as it was back to the snooker tonight and a few pints. Life is tough :-)
Colin 1:53 pm

1 Comments:

Your new assignment if you chose to accept it - to figure out how to work around the internet usage log or we are all doomed.

Brenda

Add a comment