Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

Hallelujah

Hallelujah, it's Friday!

Couldn't have come quick enough, if you ask me. I know you didn't ask me, I can just imagine you standing in front of me asking the question, that's all. Or to be more accurate, sitting in a bar - probably. The fact is I am delighted it is Friday and there is nothing more to add. Well, there is other wise it would be a pretty poor and pointless post. Wouldn't it?

Got a rejection in for Only a Bagel along with a couple of comments about the plot. Not sure exactly what was meant so I'll have to re-read the piece with the crits in mind. I trust the editor who sent me her opinion, so I'm happy take them on board and re-work it if necessary.

Day work pretty tough at the moment thanks to a devilish blend of incompetence and rudeness. Went to Clark's for a couple of pints at lunchtime to alleviate this, and then returned for two more straight after work.

Spent the evening with Laura, watching TV and our vast array of animals. Galbraith Zoo we call it. They're all doing fine, by the way. Not that you asked or anything. I just thought you would like to know.

Here's a Friday joke:

Colin 11:19 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment