Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Time Out

Had to take a few days off writing for various personal reasons so I'm lagging behind on all fronts. Was unable to keep the meeting at the bookshop and had to cancel the meeting with the poet - both of which will now have to be rearranged. Thought I may have had to cancel NaNoWriMo next month at one point, but it's back on again.

Work was awful. We've been advised that come December we are all being shifted from the relative calm of our current 'just-outside-the-city-centre-leafy-suburb', to the burly hub that is Edinburgh's west end.

I don't want to move for various reasons:
But then, moving could be to my advantage, too:
Hopefully I can pick up the remains of this month's GDR and make some impact before the end of the month. I may have to prioritise and drop some items.
Colin 10:47 am

1 Comments:

Hope the plusses end up outweighing the minuses at your work move. Sometimes a change of scenery can work wonders - even though a longer commute will definitely be a pain.

Add a comment