Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Another Late Night Sesh

More cleaning and viewing, though today was a day of promise. We had a return visit from one of the couples who noted interest in the house and on leaving they said they would be requesting their solicitor arrange a survey with a view to putting in an offer for the house. If the bid matches the asking price we will be moving on April 15th - not 29th as it is now. I could feel the stress lift slightly as they said they would be going this far with it.

The weather was good for the viewing; bright and not as cold as it has been of late making it quite a pleasant day – for writing!

I took time out to watch Ireland play England at Rugby; glad I did as it was an excellent match, which Ireland won.

Then I wrote long and hard into the night; another 2am stint which saw me add an extra few thousand words to the section already. I’ll definitely come out of this with more than the original half dozen issues.

In the background as I typed and edited, the TV was showing Throw Momma From The Train and I kind of watched some of it as I typed. I’ve seen it before but it was company while I wrote.

Actually, it got me annoyed. There was Billy Crystal, trying to start a book with the words, “The night was humid/hot/moist”, and ending up writing a best seller which saw him able to take his pal and girlfriend on holiday to a sunny beach in the Bahamas! Yeah right. If only it were that easy!
Colin 12:09 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment