Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Back On The Rails

My mission to get back on track and make April a productive month started first thing this morning. I made, what we Scot's refer to as, a beezer of a cup of coffee.

After consuming said coffee, I fed my fishes with some live blood worms and headed off to work in the sunny but windy climate of springtime Edinburgh.

Work is, as ever, pish, but I don't want to dwell on that. There is too much to do. I've had to prioritise my workload for the remainder of the month so that I can get maximum ticks on my GDR as well as maximum satisfaction. I caught up on some blogs and emails then updated my submission spreadsheet.

I met Gail for lunch in Leith at the Waterline Bar. I had a massive bowl of macaroni and cheese. It was delicious with it's combo of melted cheeses and I was stuffed by the end of it. I knew there and then there would be no dinner for me tonight.

I spent the night researching and working on the e-book for the PSH Free-For-All project. It has to be in by the end of the month and there is a few things I want to try out in it in an experimental way. It will be another freebie like Brick by Brick (last years entry to the same project - see top-left of page) but this is entirely for kids. I caught up on some outstanding work for The Scruffy Dog magazine and did some reading before bed.

Back on the rails again and feeling good!



For more information about Fringe Fantastic, please go to the website: http://fringefantastic.colingalbraith.co.uk

Colin 1:02 pm

1 Comments:

Way to go, Colin! I've completely lost track of my objectives for now. By the way, every time I scoot over here to see what you're up to, I think, Colin lives in a city with a great castle on the hill! How cool is that! d:)

Add a comment