Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Pissing Into The Wind

I took the day off work. My chest and sinuses are bunged and I just feel totally crappy. I couldn't lie in bed though as my back was aching so I wrapped up, took some pills and tidied the house.

I settled on a design for the Fringe Fantastic website and it took me most of the afternoon and evening to complete it. I worked with worsening symptoms from yesterday but I'm happy with what I turned out. Hopefully it will go live sometime in the next few days after I've sorted out my current hosting account.

I've fallen way behind on my writing forums and blog reading and to top things off, two rejections came in; Daffodils and Loaded both rejected from the Summerset Review. That's five rejections in seven days. Must be some kind of record.

Some days I feel like I'm pissing into the wind.
Colin 3:30 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment