Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Monday, January 03, 2005

We're Chillin'

A day of chillin’.

Amazingly, Laura slept until after 10am – this is unheard of but it is no wonder really with the amount of late nights we have all had.

We took down the Christmas tree and generally relaxed, chilled, laid back and eased up. A visit to the in-laws was in order to wish them good tidings and we were surprised to learn we were their First Foot.

I made a start on getting my desk tidied up from all the Christmas junk that has gathered on top and helped Gail with the dinner.

Christmas is now over and 2004 gone. Here’s to 2005. It’s going to have its tests and its pressures but a new feeling of belief has washed over me this holiday and things seem to be finding a slot for themselves once more.

This moved me to completing my GDR for 2005 which I will post tomorrow to my writing group and to this Blog.

Oh, and someone asked about more pictures from Aberfoyle. Those weren’t taken with my mobile phone camera so once I have them published and scanned I’ll post a selection here.
Colin 1:58 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment