Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Quick Update

Quick summary about today since I'm bowled under at the moment with other work.

I met with Anita Govan over a coffee and we had a fabulous chat about her work, her life and things she is working on right now. I taped the interview and took few notes, mainly because it felt more like two people talking than an actual interview.

She's a fascinating and inspirational person, which I hope the final article will show. Look out for the published article in the spring issue of The Scruffy Dog Review.

By the way, we're still looking for submissions of fiction and poetry. Check out the website for more information.

My blog template broke so I uploaded a new one - here it is if you haven't seen it already. It was only meant as a holding site, but I like it so much I think I'll keep it.

Several people have said they are having problems viewing the page and/or leaving comments. Please email me at colin@colingalbraith.co.uk if you have this problem so I can try and get it sorted.

Devon - not sure where the graphic image is from - all I know is the template was called Gray River. Cool though, eh? If it is Chicago then I like the connection with it being called the Windy City!

I had two poems accepted by Circadian Poems; one for Valentine's Day and the other for the St.Patrick's Day theme.

That's about it for today. I'm tired, feeling lethargic and I could really be doing with 20 hours kip. I can feel the traces of a cold coming on, and the last thing I want is to come down with it before the weekend.
Colin 11:33 pm

1 Comments:

I DO like the template. And for some reason, I was able to post a comment today! For some reason, the last few times the comment process would hang and I would give up.

Congrats on your interview--way cool!

Add a comment