Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Quick Post

800 words up by the time I left for work this morning at 6:30am. You beauty. It meant that I knew by the time lunch was over, I would have reached my daily goal no problem. Anything in the evening, would therefore be a bonus. Unfortunately nothing did get done in the evening, what with coming home with a major headache and having to lie down for an hour or so. It was also the final night of the current Spooks series, so I admitted defeat on health grounds and watched it in the sack.

Never dreamt anything more about Abi Titmuss last night. Shame. Here's another picture instead.



Work was a nightmare. Dealt with more than the usual number of idiots and twisted procedures. Sometimes I think it would easier to do a back flip with triple pike somersault off of the Forth Bridge and land on my feet, than get things done in that place.

Got another 600 words written over lunch. Would have been more if it weren't for the stupidity highlighted in the last paragraph. So today's tally was less than 2k, but then I am 10k or so above the minimum expected.

NaNo words today: 1396

NaNoWriMo Progress

Colin 7:14 am

1 Comments:

You can do a TRIPLE PIKE???
You lithe thing, you!

Keep up the word count, Colly!

Add a comment