Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

On This Particular Thursday...

My day went opposite to anything I could have planned. Work was tense, I was tense and the future clouded. I sound like a clairvoyant, but after an email from a good friend things did become clearer. Clearer as in the path to take and of the thoughts I should have. You know who you are; I am in your debt.

I haven’t written anything for two or three days. I’m not counting, but I am aware I have to grease the wheel and get moving again despite the change in my daily work routine. I’m getting through a pile of office work as a feeling of temporary enthusiasm washes over me. It won’t last; It's too near Christmas for that.

I watched a remarkable programme on these wee critters:

Click to enlarge


They are called Capuchin Monkeys and they are so cute and funny to watch, but they are also highly intelligent, using tools to enable food gathering and defence and co-operation and sharing between each other to get food.

I’ve not got much more to add except that I came across this picture today and I thought it was brilliant enough to share with the world. Think about where you are, and where your friends are, and maybe you will see their light shine.

Click to enlarge
Colin 10:58 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment